RADWIN SU-AIR 50, capacity 50Mbps, 16dBi gain, Fast Eth, 5.4GHz ETSI, 24dBm max tx power (2xSMA)
Availability: Currently out of stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Antenna gain (dBi)||16|
|Output power (dBm)||24|
|Dimensions||18.2(w) x 18.2(h) x 6.0(d) cm|
|Peso||0.5 kg / 1.10 lbs|
RW-5650-2A54 is the SU AIR, Connectorized subscriber unit that delivers up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput and supports Best- Effort service level. SU AIR supports 5.4 to 5.8 GHz and complies with ETSI regulations. The unit includes an embedded antenna and connectors (2 x SMA) for the high gain slideon TurboGain antenna. The connectors can be used for 3rd party external antenna.• Up to 50 Mbps net aggregated throughput
• Best Effort Service level
• Multiple Antenna configuration: 16dBiembedded antenna, 22dBi antenna when using the TurboGain antenna, and 3rd party external antenna (based on a future software upgrade)
• Short and constant latency
• Advanced MIMO, OFDM and AntennaDiversity
• Robust and reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions includingobstructed line-of-sight scenarios
• Simplified installation using a Smartphoneapp.