RADWIN SU-PRO 50 capacity 50Mbps, 16dBi gain, Gbit Eth, 5.4GHz ETSI, 24dBm max tx power (2xSMA)
Availability: Currently not in Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Mounting Type||On pole/wall|
|Antenna gain (dBi)||16|
|Antenna type||Beamforming antenna|
|Dimensions||18.2(w) x 18.2(h) x 6.0(d) cm|
|Output power (dBm)||24|
RW-5650-2P54 is the SU PRO, Connectorized subscriber unit that delivers up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput and supports SLA (CIR) or Best-Effort service level. SU PRO supports 5.4 to 5.8 GHz and complies with ETSI regulations. The unit includes an embedded antenna and connectors (2 x SMA) for the high gain slideon TurboGain antenna. The connectors can be used for 3rd party external antenna.
• Up to 50 Mbps net aggregated throughput, upgradable to 200Mbps
• Long range - Up to 40 km / 25 miles
• Guaranteed Service Level Agreement based on CIR or Best Effort Service level
• Multiple Antenna configuration: 16dBi embedded antenna, 22dBi antenna when using the TurboGain antenna, and 3rd party
external antenna (based on a future software upgrade)
• Short and constant latency
• Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Antenna Diversity
• Robust and reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions including obstructed line-of-sight scenarios
• Simplified installation using a Smartphone app.