The sleek and affordable Mimosa Gigabit Network Interface Device (NID) is designed for exterior wall mounting, providing outdoor technician access, ESD protection and grounding point for any installation that requires Ethernet cabling. The dust and water resistant design has a foam cable entry seal and a security fastener tie point.
Outdoor technician access, ESD protection and grounding point. Easy to install technician physical access interface, with surge protection and grounding point, a must have for any Mimosa installation.
Gigabit Network Interface Device (NID)
• Data Transfer Rate: Gigabit rated
• Connectors: Two (2) RJ-45
• Protection Mode: Line-to-line and line-to-ground
• Surge Arrestor: GTD (Gas Discharge Tube)
• Nominal Voltage: 20V @ 1A
• DC Sparkover: 90V @ 100V/s
• Impulse Sparkover: 550V @ 1000V/µs
• Impulse Discharge Current: 10kA
• Capacitance: < 1.0pF @ 1 MHz
• Mounting: Wall mount. Two screw mounting points for secure access to flat surface with optional rear feed point for clean installations.
• Dimensions: 42 mm (1.6”) x 131 mm (5.1”) x 84 mm (3.3”)
• Weight: 0.13 kg (4.8 oz)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +55 C
• Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing
• Environmental Protection: IP54 (Dust and Water Intrusion Protection)